August 30, 2009

Lucy

So... My recent life adventures have brought me to a realization. I should have been named Lucy. Truly. It just fits! Here...Let me show you:


FIRST-the immortal Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. It's bizarre...and eclectic...and occasionally misunderstood. The Beatles are a staple in my music library...and this song is iconic.

Next: Who doesn't love Lucy? A fiesty wanna be performer who loves to dress up and make funny faces...shall I go on?

Thirdly: Lucy Van Pelt
The main purpose perhaps for my current obsession... I am playing the role of Lucy in the Musical Production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown. Loud, brass, bossy, sometimes crabby...

And doesn't like the snow...All while dreaming of being queen and spilling out sage advice for cheap. But in the end, she's a family girl at heart and even has niceness deep down inside.

Soooo....there ya go....
these are little known facts that now...
you know!

2 comments:

The Blaske Bunch said...

LUCY.....Louie, Louis, Lovie, Sissy, Roo, Splash-a-lee, Ash, Ash-a-leeee, Lou.....
It is ALL YOU! You fantastic crazy loving life LUCY GIRL!
I can not wait to see you in this play....
Mom

Lindsey said...

so so true!!! I love you, with any name! And Lucy suits you so well! :)

loves!!

Lou