December 28, 2009

My life according to the Beatles

Which Artist? The Beatles

Are you a male or female? She's a Woman

Describe Yourself: I am the Walrus

How do you feel? I feel fine

Describe where you currently live: Penny Lane

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? An Octopus' Garden

Your favorite form of transportation: Yellow Submarine

Your best friend is: Eleanor Rigby

What’s the weather like? Here comes the sun

Favorite time of day: A hards days night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Lucy in the sky with Diamonds

What is life to you? Across the Universe

Your fear: Back in the USSR

What is the best advice you have to give? Tomorrow never knows

Thought for the day: Being for the benefit of Mr. kite

How I would like to die: The fool on the hill

My soul’s present condition: Day Tripper

Your motto: Can't buy me love

0 comments: